“If we are lending money that ostensibly we don’t have to kids who have no hope of making it back in order to train them for jobs that clearly don’t exist, I might suggest that we’ve gone around the bend a little bit” – Mike Rowe (Dirty Jobs)
The average cost of a degree switch is $45,000.
Over 70% of students change their major once.
We significantly reduce your costs by discovering your best career matches and how to get there.
Student Loan Debt is $1.5 Trillion and grows $2k a second!
Degree and Career Match Details:
Degree and Career Match will provide:
- Degree and Career Matches which you should consider based on your Thinking Style, Personality Traits and Interests. This is a great way to confirm your plans to save time and money.
- Critical Behavior Identification which provides insight into how to recognize possible challenges you may face in your career.
- Career Outlook: Is it a growing bright career or one becoming obsolete?
- Average Career Salaries/Wages in your state or desired location(s).
- Links to Career Repositories containing comprehensive information.
Select this service today in our shop.
Check out what our clients are discovering:
It gave me the peace of mind regarding the decisions I was making during the time when we were meeting (quitting my job, moving, etc.). It made me feel like “yeah, it will all be okay”. The most helpful part of our time together was the assessment, and more specifically the career linking aspect of it. Seeing the types of careers that people with similar results really broadened my idea pool for things that I would be good at.Kirbi Olsen
Ultimately, I found the report really helpful and interesting. And I really valued you walking me through the results, I don’t think I would have gotten as much out of it if you had just sent me the results cold.
This will help tremendously when I’m looking for work after graduation. ALSO it was encouraging!!Molly Horton
What do I do now?
This is what I want!!!
So many to choose from...
Being outside makes me happy.
I'm in the zone.
“70 percent of students in the United States take out a student loan, averaging over 30K” – US News